Subject: Re: [sca-bindings] Re: CD02 packages for SCA Bindings specs ready for publication

Neither does it say that you can change them. While I understand why
certain warnings are explicitly stated (one of my favorites, from an
old tank technical documentation project: "Do not stand in front of
gun turret while in motion. Severe injury or death may result") this
is a case of common sense. In order for any given URI to always
identify the most recent version of a spec, it must be consistently
applied.

Regards,

Mary