Subject: Re: [sca-bindings] BINDINGS-113: What does BWS20006 mean?

At the time the statement was put in, there was a perception (or desire) by
some to insist that such an invocation goes to ALL the ports in the set of
available ports.  This statement shuts that debate down.

I don't see why you think its untestable.  As long as one and only one
invocation msg goes out on any invocation then the requirements of the
statement are met.  I can imagine a testcase that has multiple WSDL ports
which if used are valid and would enable an invocation to occur.  It seems
a simple matter to wire them to components that can inform a controller
component if they get invoked.  It's complicated, but not untestable.

Dave Booz
STSM, BPM and SCA Architecture
Poughkeepsie, NY (845)-435-6093  or  8-295-6093
e-mail:booz@us.ibm.com

|------------>
| From:      |
|------------>
  |Eric Johnson <eric@tibco.com>                                                                                                                     |
|------------>
| To:        |
|------------>
  |Anish Karmarkar <Anish.Karmarkar@oracle.com>                                                                                                      |
|------------>
| Cc:        |
|------------>
  |OASIS Bindings <sca-bindings@lists.oasis-open.org>                                                                                                |
| Date:      |
  |02/10/2010 08:46 PM                                                                                                                               |
| Subject:   |
  |Re: [sca-bindings] BINDINGS-113: What does BWS20006 mean?                                                                                         |

Logged as: http://www.osoa.org/jira/browse/BINDINGS-113

-Eric.