Subject: Re: [sca-bindings] Issue 124 proposal version 2 - a comment

Mike,

Note that 124 has been resolved, so this would need a new issue.  I've added this to today's agenda.

Regards, Simon

Simon Holdsworth
STSM, SCA Bindings Architect; Master Inventor; OASIS SCA Bindings TC Chair, AT&T and Boeing Lab Advocate
MP 211, IBM UK Labs, Hursley Park, Winchester SO21 2JN, UK
Tel +44-1962-815059 (Internal 245059) Fax +44-1962-816898
Internet - Simon_Holdsworth@uk.ibm.com

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/sca-bindings/201003/msg00000.html