Subject: Re: [sca-bindings] Issue 146: proposal for resolution

On 3/9/2011 9:41 PM, Eric Johnson wrote:
> Hi Anish,
>
> Troubles I note:
>
> The items below don't refer to which document they intend to update.

The issue http://osoa.org/jira/browse/Bindings-146
already specifies the target as sca-wsbinding-1.1-testcases-cd01.pdf

> On 3/9/11 2:56 PM, Anish Karmarkar wrote:
>> 1) Add related works link to zip file with a description
> Which ZIP file would that be?

ZIP file containing the testcases.
http://docs.oasis-open.org/opencsa/sca-bindings/sca-wsbinding-1.1-testcases-cd01.zip

>> 2) Replace conformance section with
>>
>> The artifacts contained in the <URL-to-zip> are considered to be
>> authoritative and take precedence over the artifacts described in this
>> document.
>>
>> This specification defines two targets for conformance:
>> a) WS Binding Testcases
>> b) Web Service Callback (WSCB) Testcases
>
> I think the abbreviation WSCB is unnecessary.

Perhaps. But we use the same in the main spec as well.

>> An implementation that claims to conform to the requirements of the WS
>> Binding Testcases MUST be able to run all tests in Section 2.1 and
>> Section 2.2, producing the Expected Output.
> tests --> test cases
> ... producing the "Expected output" of each test case.
>
> All together:
> "An implementation that claims to conform to the requirements of the WS
> Binding Testcases MUST be able to run all test cases in Section 2.1 and
> Section 2.2, producing the 'Expected output' of each test case "

+1

>> An implementation that claims to conform to the WSCB Testcases
>> Protocol MUST be able to run all tests in Section 2.3, producing the
>> Expected Output.
> As above, a slight modification to the wording.
>
> "An implementation that claims to conform to the Web Service Callback
> Testcases MUST be able to run all test cases in Section 2.3, producting
> the 'Expected output' of each test case. "

Good catch on the 'Protocol' part.
Looks good to me, except for two things:
1) s/producting/producing/
2) I do like the short form WSCB.