Subject: [BINDINGS-160] BWS50013's target is a WSDL 1.1. document, is thatappropriate?

Folks,

The target of this normative statement is the WSDL document related to a service or to a reference.

Proposal:

Reword BWS50013 to read:

"A WSDL 1.1 portType element associated with an SCA service or reference MUST NOT have the
WSCallback policy assertion attached"

"associated with" is intended to cover both the referencing of a concrete WSDL document from within
an SCA XML document (by any element) and also cover the dynamic creation and advertising of a
WSDL by a runtime service.

<we can even add these explanatory words if necessary>

Yours, Mike

Dr Mike Edwards  Mail Point 137, Hursley Park
STSM  Winchester, Hants SO21 2JN
SCA & Services Standards  United Kingdom
Co-Chair OASIS SCA Assembly TC
IBM Software Group
Phone: +44-1962 818014
Mobile: +44-7802-467431 (274097)