Subject: TC status; consideration to raising bar for new issues

Folks.

We've reached a point where we have no issues against the WS and JMS binding specs, and one remaining issue against the WS testcases, with all issues relating to the potential exit criteria for the TC resolved.  I would like to see revisions of the specs to reflect all the issue resolutions with an aim to getting a new CSD and PR as soon as possible.

The JMS spec is already up to date and ready for a CSD vote:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/sca-bindings/download.php/42252/sca-jmsbinding-1.1-spec-csprd03-rev1.pdf
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/sca-bindings/download.php/42251/sca-jmsbinding-1.1-spec-csprd03-rev1.doc

The JMS testcases document is up to date barring the one statement which is currently untested and on the agenda for next week's call.

Now might well be the time to consider raising the bar for new issues.

Regards, Simon

Simon Holdsworth
STSM, SCA Bindings Architect; Master Inventor; OASIS SCA Bindings TC Chair, AT&T and Boeing Lab Advocate
MP 211, IBM UK Labs, Hursley Park, Winchester SO21 2JN, UK
Tel +44-1962-815059 (Internal 245059) Fax +44-1962-816898
Internet - Simon_Holdsworth@uk.ibm.com