Subject: Re: [sca-bindings] Updated web service binding draft

Anish, thanks for spotting it.  When I print to PDF it puts "34" into the assembly URL.  It appears that if the URL spans lines, the PDF writer I am using is including the line number in the URL hyperlink text :(   The .doc form of the document is correct.  The same is actually also true of all the hyperlinks which span lines, of which there are at least 4.  I guess the same issue may well be present in any PDF I have produced, although as the PDF will get re-generated by TC admin I guess its not critical.

As far as latest assembly and policy goes I don't think I can put non-working future links in the document.

Simon Holdsworth

From:        Anish Karmarkar <Anish.Karmarkar@oracle.com>
To:        sca-bindings@lists.oasis-open.org
Date:        22/07/2011 16:07

The hyperlink to the assembly spec in normative ref section isn't correct.

BTW, don't we want the asm spec reference to be CSD08 (which is in the
TC admin queue) rather than csd07?

Furthermore, do we want to do the same for policy -- the policy TC is
scheduled to approve a new CSD on monday.

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/42971/sca-wsbinding-1.1-spec-wd043.pdf

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/42973/sca-wsbinding-1.1-spec-wd043-diff.pdf