Subject: Potential bug in conformance test suite TEST_BWS_2002

Hi,

I'm cross-posting this message to the public comments list so those who are not OASIS members and may be interested in the conformance tests can see this....

I have come across a potential bug in the WS Binding conformance tests:

Test: TEST_BWS_2002
Location: TEST_BWS_2002.composite, line 33

Problem:

Both @target and a binding subelement are specified. Assembly outlaws this (lines 390-1).

Solution:

Remove the @target.