Subject: SCA Bindings telecon rescheduled to 21st March

Folks,

Given the recent activity on the mailing list regarding the Fabric 3 conformance submission I've moved the next TC meeting up to the 21st March so that we can review and approve or provide feedback to the submitter in a timely manner.  Please make every effort to attend so that we have a quorate meeting and can make progress.

The submission email is below [1], please take some time to review the email before the call if possible.

Regarding voting rights, my understanding (based on TC process section 2.4.4) is that given that there will have been no meetings for 60 days since certain members lost their voting rights (on 17th January), those rights will have been regained by the time of this next meeting, and I will update the roster accordingly (on Monday 18th March) unless anyone indicates otherwise.

[1] https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/sca-bindings/201303/msg00000.html

Regards, Simon