sca-bpel-editors message

Subject: Issue Resolutions BPEL-5, BPEL-6, BPEL-9, BPEL-13

Dear SCA-BPEL Editors,

I took the pen and applied the SCA-BPEL issue resolutions BPEL-5, BPEL-6,
BPEL-9, BPEL-13 to the spec - please have a look at it before I upload it
to the TC's web site.

In particular, ***please review*** (will take five minutes):
   * Spec document file name and corresponding links on the title page -
now according to OASIS naming rules
   * BPEL-9: added the new SCA-BPEL namespace to the namespace-list and
prefixed SCA-BPEL elements/attributes with "sca-bpel:"
   * BPEL-13: fixed the componentType syntax in section 2 - I messed it up
previously and hopefully got it right this time ...

>>> I will upload the documents on Thursday morning if I don't hear
otherwise <<<

In Thursday's TC meeting, we might consider asking the TC to review it and
approve it next week - this way we would have a clean copy (approved
working draft without change tracking) for next year's issue resolution
editing.

Kind Regards
DK

(See attached file: sca-bpel-1.1-spec-WD-04.doc)(See attached file:
sca-bpel-1.1-spec-WD-04.ppt)

sca-bpel-1.1-spec-WD-04.doc

sca-bpel-1.1-spec-WD-04.ppt