sca-bpel-editors message

Subject: CD01 rev 6 uploaded

Editors:

I have uploaded rev 6 to the doc repository:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/sca-bpel/download.php/28638/sca-bpel-1.1-spec-cd-01-rev6.doc

This uses MikeR's rev 5 and reapplies the changes from CD01 to the front
page/footer. Please use this version as the starting point for your
action item to include all the issue resolutions by july 10th.

On the call last week, we talked about which editor would pick up the
pen first. Dieter cannot do it this week as he is busy. Can some please
volunteer to go first?

Please use this mailing list for mutex lock/unlock for the document.

Thanks.

-Anish