sca-bpel-editors message

Subject: RE: [sca-bpel-editors] Created sca-bpel-1.1-spec-cd-01-rev8.doc - RELEASING THE PEN

I'm just getting round to editing my issues (20 and 2), but I'm a bit confused as to what revision
to use.
Revision 9 done by Mike R
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/sca-bpel-editors/email/archives/200807/msg00015.html
Applied issues 1, 11, and 17, but also includes changes to section 2 as a partial proposal for  18
(rfc2119). Now since we havent agreed that changes to section 2 I am not sure what to do. Any
advice apprectaited.

Martin.

.php/28787/sca-bpel-1.1-spec-cd-01-rev8.doc
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/sca-bpel/download.php/28788/sca-bpel-extensions-1.1-cd
01.xsd
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/sca-bpel/download.php/28789/sca-bpel-1.1-cd01.xsd

----- Spec Editing -----
-- BPEL-19 - marked done in revision history
-- Namespace prefix "xsd" used consistently in all XML Schema snippets (note that the two XML
Schema artifacts also have XML Schema as the default
namespace)
-- Fixed definition of sca-bpel:requires attribute in section 3.4 and XML Schema
-- Added import for sca-core.xsd to the XML schema defining WS-BPEL extension attributes

-- Marked BPEL-19 "Applied" in Jira

Kind Regards
DK