sca-bpel-editors message

Subject: RE: [sca-bpel-editors] Filename for post PR revision!

Hi Najeeb,

After rethinking about this - I am not sure if we should go through the
process of creating all the versions of the spec doc and the zip archive
for fixing just this one typo. Perhaps the typo fix should be
incorporated as part of applying some issue resolutions. I know that
this will mean having an open AI assigned to you but hopefully that is
not a great concern for you.

-- Sanjay