Subject: FW: [opencsa-sc] OpenCSA TC F2F at OASIS Symposium (Apr 28 - May 1)

On this week's regular conf-call (11/15), I would like to discuss the
possibility of a F2F meeting of our TC during the OASIS spring symposium
(Apr 28 - May 1, 2008). Please see the email below from Dee for more
details.

-- Sanjay

-----Original Message-----
From: Patil, Sanjay [mailto:sanjay.patil@sap.com]
Sent: Wednesday, Nov 14, 2007 10:10 AM
To: Mike Edwards; Martin Chapman; Anish Karmarkar;
simon_holdsworth@uk.ibm.com; Michael Rowley; Blohm, Henning; Bryan
Aupperle; ashok.malhotra@oracle.com; David Booz
Cc: jane.harnad@oasis-open.org; Dee Schur;
opencsa-sc@lists.oasis-open.org; Barack, Ron

Chairs of the OpenCSA TCs,

I would like to draw your attention to the following note, in
particular, I wanted to check if your TC has discussed the possibility
of hosting a F2F meeting at the OASIS Symposium during spring 2008.

Given the cross participation of many members across the various OpenCSA
TCs, I think it would be convenient to arrange the F2F meetings of more
than one OpenCSA TCs at the same location (during the same week). The
OASIS spring symposium seems to provide such an opportunity to host
multiple OpenCSA TC F2F meetings.

Since the deadline for reserving the space for meetings is Nov 23rd, I
think that your TCs should discuss this matter on the upcoming
conf-calls (before Nov 23rd). I plan to bring up this topic for
discussion on the next SCA BPEL TC meeting (coming Thu).

Thanks,
Sanjay