Subject: [Fwd: Members section request to SCA-BPEL]

Please reply to Mark if you are interested.

Thanks!

-Anish
--
--- Begin Message ---
Anish, on behalf of the OpenCSA member section I wonder if you could pass on the following to the people in your TC? The member section is maintaining a database of potential presenters and topics they could present on, if we are asked to attend conferences, workshops etc. So far we have a few people who presented at the Plenary, but it would be good if we could get as many offers as possible.

Mark.

----

Mark Little

JBoss, a Division of Red Hat
Registered Address: Red Hat UK Ltd, Amberley Place, 107-111 Peascod Street, Windsor, Berkshire,
SI4 1TE, United Kingdom.
Directors: Michael Cunningham (USA), Charlie Peters (USA) and David Owens (Ireland)

--- End Message ---