Subject: RDDL for SCA BPEL namespace

Title: RDDL for SCA BPEL namespace

<<oasis-sca-bpel-rddl.htm>>

Hi all,

Attached please find a draft of the RDDL document describing SCA BPEL namespace.

Ashok, thanks for the input.

Please take a look and send your comments if any.

I have a conflict in my calendar (for us in EU the meeting takes place 1 hour earlier then usual), but I will do my best to join at least the second part of tomorrow's concall.

Regards,

Ivana

Title: Namespace description for OASIS Service Component Architecture / WS-BPEL Client and Implementation Specification (SCA BPEL)
http://www.oasis-open.org
  www.oasis-open.org About OASIS OASIS Members Join OASIS OASIS News OASIS Events Members Only XML Cover Pages XML.org

Service Component Architecture / WS-BPEL Client and Implementation Specification

March 17, 2008

Introduction

This document describes version the SCA BPEL v1.1 namespace. It also contains a directory of links to related resources using the Resource Directory Description Language (RDDL) 2.0.

Namespace URI Versioning Policy

The pattern of the SCA BPEL namespace URI shall be:

     http://docs.oasis-open.org/ns/opencsa/sca-bpel/yyyymm

Where yyyymm is the century, year and month chosen by the TC for that version of the namespace URI.

It is the intent of the OASIS SCA BPEL Technical Committee that the SCA BPEL namespace URI will not change arbitrarily with each subsequent revision of the corresponding XML Schema documents but rather change only when a subsequent revision, published in conjunction with a Committee Specification, results in non-backwardly compatible changes from a previously published Committee Specification.

Related Resources for OASIS SCA BPEL

Normative Reference:

SCA BPEL v1.1

SCA BPEL XML Schema

sca-bpel-1.1-schema.xsd

XML Schema for SCA BPEL Extension to WS-BPEL

sca-bpel-extensions-1.1-schema-200801.xsd

Related Namespaces

TBD