Subject: SCA-J TC's request to swap the call time with us

Hi,

The SCA-J TC's weekly concall is from 10-11am Pacific. Some of the
European members of that TC have expressed problems attending the SCA-J
TC's calls as it is too late for them.

The SCA-J TC is trying to find a more convenient earlier time slot. One
suggestion that has been made is that the SCA-BPEL TC and SCA-J TC swap
call times. That TC assigned me an action to find out if this is
acceptable to the SCA-BPEL TC. Therefore, I would like solicit opinions
from the TC members regarding this. Especially from the regular European
attendees.

I'll like to put this on the agenda for next week's call (we don't have
a call this week). But do send your opinion by email.

I'm cc'ing Simon Nash, the chair of the SCA-J TC.

Thanks.

-Anish