Subject: Formatted minutes of 2008-10-09 telcon

Attached.
Thanks to Khanderao for scribing.

-Anish
--
Title: SCA-BPEL - 2008-10-09

OASIS Logo

- DRAFT -

OASIS SCA-BPEL TC telcon

Attendees

Present
Mike Edwards, (IBM)
Khanderao Kand, (Oracle Corporation)
Anish Karmarkar, (Oracle Corporation)
Ashok Malhotra, (Oracle Corporation)
Sanjay Patil, (SAP AG)
Danny van der Rijn, (TIBCO Software Inc.)
Chair
Sanjay Patil
Scribe
Khanderao Kand
Agenda:
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/sca-bpel/200810/msg00005.html

Contents

Topics
[1]  AI review
[2]  New Issues
Table of Resolutions
Table of Action Items

Action Items

New:
2008-10-09-1: Anish to followup interface.parnetLinkType in assembly TC

Resolutions

Minutes

Scribe: Khanderao Kand

<anish>
1. Roll Call
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/sca-bpel/members/roster.php
2. Appointment of scribe
Scribe list attached below
3. Agenda bashing
4. Approval of Sep 25, 2008 minutes
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/sca-bpel/200810/msg00002.html
5. Action items review
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/sca-bpel/members/action_items.php
a) AI #0021
Martin Chapman - to follow up with Mary to post the CD docs to OASIS repository
Done. Docs uploaded but SCA BPEL NS is not live yet.
b) AI #0045
Michael Rowley - Make a proposal for issue 18 (for section 2.1)
6. New Issues
a) http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/sca-bpel/200810/msg00004.html
7. Issue Discussion
a) Issue 18 - http://www.osoa.org/jira/browse/BPEL-18
TITLE- Need to rewrite the SCA-BPEL specifications with RFC-2119
keywords/statements
b) Issue 12 - http://www.osoa.org/jira/browse/BPEL-12
TITLE Long-Running Request-Response Operations
8. AOB

Martin Chapman sent LOA notice for two weeks

Approval of minutes pending till meeting becomes quorate

Meeting is in progress however

Meeting is not quorate ( Implying the previous meeting minutes would be pending)

AI review

a) AI #0021
Martin Chapman - to follow up with Mary to post the CD docs to OASIS repository
Done. Docs uploaded but SCA BPEL NS is not live yet.

Action Item 21: Assigned to Sanjay (Chair)

Action Item Update b) AI #0045 : Closed. Michael made the proposal.

New Issues

At the recent Assembly f2f meeting, assembly issue 54
(http://www.osoa.org/jira/browse/ASSEMBLY-54) was closed-with-no-action.

Do we want to create a standalone spec
(independent of BPEL C&I) for interface.partnerlinkType ?
Action: Anish to followup interface.parnetLinkType in assembly TC

Discussions:

Mike Edward. No need to separate specs

Danny and Anish: We should specify interface.partnerlink and wsdl
Sanjay:
In that case no additional section would be needed
Anish:
However, currently there is no mapping specified between interface.partnerlink and interface.wsdl
Sanjay:
It is mapping not this mapping but also a mapping of callback interface.
Anish:
Both mappings are necessary.

Issue Assigned to Anish for action (placeholder)
<Mike Edwards>
I have to drop off early, I'm sorry - I will post discussion of this document to the list

No discussion on a) Issue 18 - http://www.osoa.org/jira/browse/BPEL-18

No discussion on issue -12

meeting adjourned.

[End of Minutes]
Formatted on 2008-10-15 at 13:43:18 GMT-7

Minutes formatted by Schreiber, a collection of XSLT stylesheets by Bob Freund modeled after David Booth's scribe

Schreiber diagnostics output

[Delete this section before publishing the minutes]

citation-detection-scribed: Line 64: Check for possible unrecognized nick 'Action Item 21'

citation-detection-scribed: Line 82: Check for possible unrecognized nick 'Discussions'

citation-detection-scribed: Line 86: Check for possible unrecognized nick 'Danny and Anish'

statistics: Schreiber found 65 input lines

edits: Schreiber found no text-edit commands

command-scribe: Line 1: Khanderao Kand recognized

command-scribe: Schreiber detected that this section was scribed online

citation-detection-irc1: Line 16: Check for possible unrecognized nick 'http'

citation-detection-irc1: Line 24: Check for possible unrecognized nick 'http'

citation-detection-irc1: Line 27: Check for possible unrecognized nick 'http'

citation-detection-irc1: Line 38: Check for possible unrecognized nick 'a) http'

citation-detection-irc1: Line 71: Check for possible unrecognized nick 'a) http'

system: Transformer: SAXON 9.0.0.2

[End of Schreiber diagnostic output]