Subject: Raw Minutes 6 Nov 2008 Telcon

Mike Edwards: Lots of Mozart
Mike Edwards: 1. Roll Call
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/sca-bpel/members/roster.php

2. Appointment of scribe
Scribe list attached below

3. Agenda bashing

4. Approval of Oct 30, 2008 minutes
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/sca-bpel/200811/msg00000.html

5. Action items review
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/sca-bpel/members/action_items.php

None

6. New issues

a) Issue 24: BPEL C&I spec needs to define how effective CT is synthesized
http://www.osoa.org/jira/browse/BPEL-24

7. Issue Discussion

a) Issue 18 - http://www.osoa.org/jira/browse/BPEL-18
TITLE - Need to rewrite the SCA-BPEL specifications with RFC-2119
keywords/statements
Latest proposal: http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/29852/sca-bpel-1.1-spec-cd-01-rev13.doc

Last week we reviewed the doc upto section 2.2. We'll continue from section 2.3.

8. AOB
anonymous morphed into Michael Rowley
anish: Scribe: Danny van der Rijn
Danny van der Rijn: Topic:  Approval of Oct 30 2008 minutes
Danny van der Rijn: minutes approved without objection
Danny van der Rijn: Topic:  New Issues
Danny van der Rijn: Topic:  Issue 24 BPEL C&I spec needs to define how effective CT is synthesized
Danny van der Rijn: Motion to open issue (ME, 2nd MR)
Danny van der Rijn: Motion approved without objection
Danny van der Rijn: Topic:  Issue Discussion
Danny van der Rijn: Topic:  Issue 18 Need to rewrite the SCA-BPEL specifications with RFC-2119
anish: ScribeNick: Danny van der Rijn
Danny van der Rijn: MR will delete section 2.3 during this editing pass (and a schema will be deleted) [rolling issue 22 into this editing pass]
Danny van der Rijn: ME will consider submitting an issue on the partnerlink naming algorithm
Danny van der Rijn: effect -> affect
Danny van der Rijn: Topic:  Open Issues
Danny van der Rijn: 3 open issues, 1 dependent on assembly

S/MIME Cryptographic Signature