Subject: Formated minutes of 2008-11-06 telcon

Attached.
Thanks to Danny for scribing.

-Anish
--
Title: SCA-BPEL - 2008-11-06

OASIS Logo

- DRAFT -

OASIS SCA-BPEL TC telcon

Attendees

Present
Michael Rowley, (Active Endpoints, Inc.)
Dave Booz, (IBM)
Mike Edwards, (IBM)
Dieter Koenig, (IBM)
Khanderao Kand, (Oracle Corporation)
Anish Karmarkar, (Oracle Corporation)
Sanjay Patil, (SAP AG)
Najeeb Andrabi, (TIBCO Software Inc.)
Danny van der Rijn, (TIBCO Software Inc.)
Chair
Anish Karmarkar
Scribe
Danny van der Rijn
Agenda:
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/sca-bpel/200811/msg00001.html

Contents

Topics
[1]  Approval of Oct 30 2008 minutes
[2]  New issue - Issue 24 BPEL C&I spec needs to define how effective CT is synthesized
[3]  Issue 18 Need to rewrite the SCA-BPEL specifications with RFC-2119
[4]  Open Issues
Table of Resolutions
Table of Action Items

Action Items

New:

Resolutions

Minutes

Scribe: Danny van der Rijn

<Mike Edwards>
1. Roll Call
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/sca-bpel/members/roster.php
2. Appointment of scribe
Scribe list attached below
3. Agenda bashing
4. Approval of Oct 30, 2008 minutes
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/sca-bpel/200811/msg00000.html
5. Action items review
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/sca-bpel/members/action_items.php
None
6. New issues
a) Issue 24: BPEL C&I spec needs to define how effective CT is synthesized
http://www.osoa.org/jira/browse/BPEL-24
7. Issue Discussion
a) Issue 18 - http://www.osoa.org/jira/browse/BPEL-18
TITLE - Need to rewrite the SCA-BPEL specifications with RFC-2119
keywords/statements
Latest proposal: http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/29852/sca-bpel-1.1-spec-cd-01-rev13.doc
Last week we reviewed the doc upto section 2.2. We'll continue from section 2.3.
8. AOB

Approval of Oct 30 2008 minutes

minutes approved without objection
Resolution: Minutes of 2008-10-30 located at http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/sca-bpel/200811/msg00000.html approved

New issue - Issue 24 BPEL C&I spec needs to define how effective CT is synthesized

Motion to open issue (ME, 2nd MR)

Motion approved without objection
Resolution: Issue 24 opened

Issue 18 Need to rewrite the SCA-BPEL specifications with RFC-2119

MR will delete section 2.3 during this editing pass (and a schema will be deleted) [rolling issue 22 into this editing pass]

ME will consider submitting an issue on the partnerlink naming algorithm

effect -> affect

Open Issues

3 open issues, 1 dependent on assembly

[End of Minutes]
Formatted on 2008-11-18 at 15:39:37 GMT-8

Minutes formatted by Schreiber, a collection of XSLT stylesheets by Bob Freund modeled after David Booth's scribe

Schreiber diagnostics output

[Delete this section before publishing the minutes]

statistics: Schreiber found 48 input lines

edits: Schreiber found no text-edit commands

command-scribe: Line 16: Danny van der Rijn recognized

command-scribe: Schreiber detected that this section was scribed online

citation-detection-irc1: Line 20: Check for possible unrecognized nick 'http'

citation-detection-irc1: Line 28: Check for possible unrecognized nick 'http'

citation-detection-irc1: Line 31: Check for possible unrecognized nick 'http'

citation-detection-irc1: Line 37: Check for possible unrecognized nick 'a) Issue 24'

citation-detection-irc1: Line 38: Check for possible unrecognized nick 'http'

citation-detection-irc1: Line 45: Check for possible unrecognized nick 'Latest proposal'

system: Transformer: SAXON 9.0.0.2

[End of Schreiber diagnostic output]