Subject: Change in start time for tomorrow's (2008-02-12) weekly call

***** change in start time for 2008-02-12 weekly call: call will start @
8:30am pacific *****

The SCA bindings TC is having its virtual f2f meeting (aka extended
call) tomorrow. Given the overlap between our TC and the bindings TC,
we'll have a problem achieving quorum because of the overlap. Their
extended call was scheduled from 7am-11am pacific.

I had requested the bindings TC to recess between 8am-9am to accommodate
us and they have responded by agreeing to recess between 8:30am-9am. So
tomorrow (2008-02-12) we'll have a 30 minute call starting at 8:30am
pacific.

Thanks.

-Anish