Subject: Formatted minutes of 2009-03-19 telcon

Attached.
Thanks to Martin for scribing.

-Anish
--
Title: SCA-BPEL - 2009-03-19

OASIS Logo

- DRAFT -

OASIS SCA-BPEL TC

Attendees

Present
Mike Edwards, (IBM)
Dieter Koenig, (IBM)
Martin Chapman, (Oracle Corporation)
Khanderao Kand, (Oracle Corporation)
Anish Karmarkar, (Oracle Corporation)
Ashok Malhotra, (Oracle Corporation)
Sanjay Patil, (SAP AG)
Najeeb Andrabi, (TIBCO Software Inc.)
Danny van der Rijn, (TIBCO Software Inc.)
Chair
Sanjay Patil
Scribe
Martin Chapman
Agenda:
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/sca-bpel/200903/msg00048.html

Contents

Topics
[1]  Agenda bashing
[2]  Minutes
[3]  Action Items
[4]  loose ends for PRD
[5]  testing schedule
[6]  Test assertion doc and testing
[7]  AOB
Table of Resolutions
Table of Action Items

Action Items

New:
2009-03-19-1: anish, sanjay, khanderao to finish the TA doc by next week

Resolutions

Minutes

<Sanjay>
Agenda --
<Sanjay>
1. Roll Call
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/sca-bpel/members/roster.php
2. Appointment of scribe
Scribe list attached below
3. Agenda bashing
4. Approval of Mar 12, 2009 minutes
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/sca-bpel/200903/msg00047.html
5. Action Items review
#0056 Anish - Coordinate with the Assembly TC for appropriate RDDL updates for the 'sca' namespace (for reflecting SCA BPEL contributions)
Done
#0057 Sanjay - Notify TC Admin of PRD submission
Done
#0058 Anish Create JIRA component for "Public Review Comment"
Done
6. Any loose ends for PRD?
7. Testing schedule reminder
Test Assertions complete 27/02/2009
TestCases complete 27/03/2009
Public review draft ready 17/04/2009
1st Public review complete 26/06/2009
8. Test assertion doc and testing
2st draft: http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/sca-bpel/200903/msg00046.html
Plan/volunteers to finish the assertions?
Plan/volunteers to write test cases
9. AOB
<Mike Edwards>
Just finishing on another call - with you in a couple of minutes

Scribe: Martin Chapman

6 out of 10 voting members so Quorate.

Agenda bashing

no changes, approved

Minutes

no comments, minutes approved
Resolution: Minutes of 2009-03-12 telcon located at http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/sca-bpel/200903/msg00047.html approved

Action Items

All open action items done

action 58 -- JIRA component is labelled public review 1

loose ends for PRD

No feedback from Mary yet, but we need to make sure the links are resolvable
<anish>
<Michael Rowley>
I'm sorry, but our phones are out today (!!!), so I won't be able to make today's call.

did the dog eat them?

testing schedule

reminder of schedule

Test assertion doc and testing

volunteers requested to help write these, esp considering the dedaline have past.
<anish>
Anish:
gives an overview of version 2

some discussion on assertions vs prerequistes
<Sanjay>
sorry guys i got dropped off

Plan for finishing the document?

Sanjay willing to help

Anish will continue to work on document

Khanderao also volunteers
<Sanjay>
Michael Rowley, we were wondering if you had any chance to work on the SCA BPEL testing related work you had volunteered for!

3 peopls need some coordination
<anish>
anish to cover till 2020
<anish>
khanderao 2021-3010
<anish>
sanjay: 3011-3023

AOB

stragglers: none
Action: anish, sanjay, khanderao to finish the TA doc by next week

adjourned

[End of Minutes]
Formatted on 2009-03-25 at 23:31:17 GMT-8

Minutes formatted by Schreiber, a collection of XSLT stylesheets by Bob Freund modeled after David Booth's scribe

Schreiber diagnostics output

[Delete this section before publishing the minutes]

final validation: Title not specified, default title 'OASIS SCA-BPEL TC...' was assumed

citation-detection-scribed: Line 131: Check for possible unrecognized nick 'stragglers'

statistics: Schreiber found 80 input lines

edits: Schreiber found the following text-edit commands:

edits: Line 121: Martin C: s/Najeeb/Khanderao/

edits: Line 137: Martin C: s/nes/ned

citation-detection-irc1: Line 16: Check for possible unrecognized nick 'http'

citation-detection-irc1: Line 24: Check for possible unrecognized nick 'http'

citation-detection-irc1: Line 45: Check for possible unrecognized nick '2st draft'

command-scribe: Line 53: Martin C is a nick for Martin Chapman who will be named as scribe

command-scribe: Schreiber detected that this section was scribed online

citation-detection-irc1: Line 64: Check for possible unrecognized nick 'http'

edit-substitute: command on line 121 succeeded, changed line 115 from 'Najeeb' to 'Khanderao'

edit-delete: Line 121 was deleted

edit-substitute: command on line 137 succeeded, changed line 135 from 'nes' to 'ned'

edit-delete: Line 137 was deleted

system: Transformer: SAXON 9.0.0.2

[End of Schreiber diagnostic output]