Subject: [sca-bpel] Revised Proposal for SCA-BPEL Issue 39

Hi Sanjay, many thanks for the pointer - indeed, I missed the realignment
with BP-31 in my previous proposal.

With that, I revise the BP-39 proposal as follows.

Change from (the resolution of BP-31):

[SBPEL3011] The partnerLinkType and partnerRole attributes of the
<partnerLink> MUST be the same as the partnerLinkType and partnerRole
attributes of the <sca-bpel:multiReference> child element of the variable
whose @name value is same as the value of the @multiRefFrom attribute of
the <partnerLink>.

[SBPEL3011] For the <sca-bpel:multiReference> child element of the variable
whose @name value is same as the value of the @multiRefFrom attribute of
the <partnerLink>, both of the following MUST be true:
(1) The partnerLinkType attribute of the <partnerLink> is the same as the
partnerLinkType attribute of the <sca-bpel:multiReference>.
(2) The name of the partnerRole for the <partnerLink> is the same as the
partnerRole attribute of the <sca-bpel:multiReference>.

Kind Regards

Dieter König

Senior Technical Staff Member, WebSphere Process Server Architect
IBM Software Group, Application and Integration Middleware Software
WSS Business Process Solutions

  Phone:            +49-7031-16-3426           IBM Deutschland                      (Embedded
                                                                                  image moved
                                                                                     to file:
                                                                                pic25369.gif)

  E-Mail:           dieterkoenig@de.ibm.com    Schönaicher Str. 220