Subject: RE: [sca-bpel] [Issue 52] CT generation (section 2.1.1) does nottake into consideration the multRefFrom attribute

Title: RE: [sca-bpel] [Issue 52] CT generation (section 2.1.1) does not take into consideration the multRefFrom attribute

Proposal amendment: Change 2.1.1 so that any partner link with MultiRefFrom attribute is not made into a service or reference and the partner link must not include a sca:reference or sca:service annotation.

Also the <multireference> element should also include a name attribute so that people can customize the reference name that is generated.

Michael

From: Michael Rowley
Sent: Thursday, July 23, 2009 1:48 PM
To: Michael Rowley; Danny van der Rijn
Cc: Anish Karmarkar; OASIS BPEL

This time with attachment.

From: Michael Rowley
Sent: Thursday, July 23, 2009 1:47 PM
To: 'Danny van der Rijn'
Cc: Anish Karmarkar; OASIS BPEL

Sure.  Here is a marked up spec.

Michael

From: Danny van der Rijn [mailto:dannyv@tibco.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 23, 2009 1:14 PM
To: Michael Rowley
Cc: Anish Karmarkar; OASIS BPEL

I'm having trouble shuffling this all around in my head.  If it's not too much trouble could you either include context-diff-like text or a marked up spec doc?

Fuzzily yours,
Danny

Michael Rowley wrote:

Alternative proposal:

Move requirements 3006 and 3007 to the end of section 2.1.1 (and possibly renumber the requirements).

In the place where those requirements used to exist, insert the text: "The introspected component type will include a reference with multiplicity 0..n for this variable, as specified in section 2.1.1."

Michael