Subject: Issue 58: propsal

Attached is a proposal for issue 58 per my AI [1].

The AI indicated rewriting section 2.1.1 to remove nested ifs. I did not
do that for the reason that to do such a rewrite would require rewriting
not just section 2.1.1 but lot of other sections as well. My model for
doing it the "Right Way" is Java POJO spec section 8 [2]. That spec
spells out the values of all the introspected component type attributes
and elements in one place. Currently in our spec, we have the CT info
distributed beyond section 2.1.1. For example in section 3.

Before I embark on refactoring the spec, I want to gauge what the TC
wishes to do. If we don't want to refactor the spec beyond section
2.1.1, the attached proposal should suffice.

Thanks.

-Anish
--

[1]