Subject: Formatted minutes of 2010-02-18 telcon

Attached.

-Anish
--
Title: SCA-BPEL - 2010-02-18

OASIS Logo

- DRAFT -

OASIS SCA-BPEL TC

Attendees

Present
Mike Edwards, (IBM)
Dieter Koenig, (IBM)
Martin Chapman, (Oracle Corporation)
Anish Karmarkar, (Oracle Corporation)
Ashok Malhotra, (Oracle Corporation)
Sanjay Patil, (SAP AG)
Najeeb Andrabi, (TIBCO Software Inc.)
Danny van der Rijn, (TIBCO Software Inc.)
Chair
Sanjay Patil
Scribe
Anish Karmarkar
Agenda:
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/sca-bpel/201002/msg00014.html

Contents

Topics
[1]  Agenda bashing
[2]  Approval of 2010-02-11 minutes
[3]  AI review
[4]  Testing
[5]  Issue 62
Table of Resolutions
Table of Action Items

Action Items

New:
2010-02-18-1: danny and Mike to update the proposal

Resolutions

Minutes

<Sanjay>
Agenda --
1. Roll Call
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/sca-bpel/members/roster.php
2. Appointment of scribe
Scribe list attached below
3. Agenda bashing
4. Approval of 2010-02-11 minutes
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/sca-bpel/201002/msg00012.html
5. Review of Action Items
#0125 Anish Produce test assertions for SBPEL2023 + changes in TA for issue 58 resolution
6. New Issues
None
7. Testing
Planned schedule -
Jan 21 - Revised specification draft (DONE)
Feb 4 - Update Test Assertion Document (Done except for SBPEL2023)
Mar 4 - Test Case Creation
Mar 25 - Review and finalization of Test Cases
Apr 1 - Go for 2nd PR
Here is a rough break up of work for creating the test cases. More volunteers are appreciated.
Sanjay - SBL-TA-1001 to SBL-TA-2018
Anish - SBL-TA-3001 to SBL-TA-3026
8. Issue Discussion
a) Issue 62 More on multiplicity 0..1
http://www.osoa.org/jira/browse/BPEL-62
Dannys proposal: http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/sca-bpel/201001/doc00000.doc
Mike's proposal: http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/sca-bpel/201002/msg00009.html
9. AOB
Scribe list:
* Kand, Khanderao (Last scribed: 2009-07-23): 6
* Rowley, Mr Michael (Last scribed: 2009-08-06): 8
* Andrabi, Mr. Najeeb (Last scribed: 2009-11-19): 13
* Chapman, Dr Martin (Last scribed: 2009-12-10): 11
* Patil, Sanjay (Last scribed: 2009-12-17): 1
* van der Rijn, Danny (Last scribed: 2010-01-07): 12
* Anish Karmarkar (Last scribed: 2010-01-14): 3
* Edwards, Mike (Last scribed: 2010-01-21): 2
* Koenig, Mr Dieter (Last scribed: 2010-01-2: 14
* Malhotra, Mr Ashok (Last scribed: 2010-02-11): 15

Scribe: Anish Karmarkar

Agenda bashing

Agenda approved

Approval of 2010-02-11 minutes

Minutes approved
Resolution: Minutes of 2010-02-11 at http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/sca-bpel/201002/msg00012.html approved

AI review

125 is pending

Testing

TA is updated modulo one AI

MikeE send out instructions for running tests

Sanjay has started working on the test

Sanjay and Anish to sync up this week on testing
MikeE:
there is a config file which is used to say where the contributions are. That is defined in the assembly test suite doc. It is not included in the PDF that I send

Issue 62

<Mike Edwards>
Assembly test suite document:
<Mike Edwards>

Mike explains his proposal

It is a delta on Danny's proposal

Mike's changes in section 2.1.1.

removed 2119 keywords (required/optional)

Made changes so that the stmts are self-contained
anish:
we need to merge the changes made for the sca-bpel:ignore attribute

issue 58 (ignore attribute) resolution is at http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/sca-bpel/201001/msg00032.html
danny:
i thought the issue was about any reference configured in the composite not just about 0..1. I.e that reference value must be made available in BPEL
MikeE:
for multiref it is different, as it initializes the variables
MikeE:
2025 needs to be extended to include 1..1 as well
<Sanjay>