sca-c-cpp-comment message

Subject: @header attribute of the <implementation.cpp> element

Hi Folks!

I’m working in a team at Siemens Corporate Technology on an C++ SCA Runtime implementation called “Trentino” (see http://trentino.sourceforge.net/) .
As time passed, we collected some questions and unclear issues regarding the SCA specs. I hope this is the right place to pose them. Actually, only one to
start with ;-)

The question is concerning the C++ spec from 14 October 2010: http://docs.oasis-open.org/opencsa/sca-c-cpp/sca-cppcni-1.1-spec-cd06.pdf.
According to line 3421 the @header attribute of the <implementation.cpp> element is of type NCName (by the way:  @header is neither mentioned
in the pseoudo-schema snippet in line 417ff. nor  in the list starting at line 431), so that it’s not possible to specify paths within this attribute. The question is:
how then the runtime is supposed to find the corresponding header? Are there any conventions, such as to search for it in the directory specified via @componentType? Since the @header attribute of <interface.cpp> is of type string and may contain also paths, making the @header attribute of <implementation.cpp> be an NCName  seems somehow inconsistent.

Thanks in advance
Konstantin Sokolov