sca-c-cpp message

Subject: Draft with first portion of conformance text

Here is a draft of the C++ spec with a first pass at conformance text.    For this draft, I have accepted changes in rev 2 with the exception of a couple of places where we have potential conformance points we still need to discuss.  The text in the conformance section is patterned on this document.:  http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xri/download.php/27431/xri-resolution-V2.0-cd-02-rv-04.doc Any feedback on this format is particularly of interest.

We will spend some time on this weeks call discussing the content.

Bryan Aupperle, Ph.D.
STSM, WebSphere Enterprise Platform Software Solution Architect
Master Inventor

Research Triangle Park,  NC
+1 919-254-7508 (T/L 444-7508)
Internet Address: aupperle@us.ibm.com

sca-cppcni-1.1-spec-cd01-rev2+conform.doc