sca-c-cpp message

Subject: Re: [sca-c-cpp] RDDL templates

Thanks Brian - I'll check them out and let you know if there are any other problems!

Mary

Mary P McRae
Director, Technical Committee Administration
twitter: fiberartisan  #oasis-open
phone: 1.603.232.9090

On Apr 20, 2009, at 8:17 AM, Bryan Aupperle wrote:

Mary, I have corrected the SCA namespace link in these files. Please let me know if there are other problems.

Bryan Aupperle, Ph.D.
STSM, WebSphere Enterprise Platform Software Solution Architect

Research Triangle Park,  NC
+1 919-254-7508 (T/L 444-7508)
Internet Address: aupperle@us.ibm.com

Mary McRae <mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org>

04/17/2009 09:23 PM

OASIS Assembly <sca-assembly@lists.oasis-open.org>, sca-bpel@lists.oasis-open.org, sca-c-cpp@lists.oasis-open.org
cc
Subject
[sca-c-cpp] RDDL templates

The namespace documents are not correct; they are not using the proper
templates / stylesheets, and some links are not to the proper files.

Please provide corrected namespace documents so the public review can
be announced.
http://docs.oasis-open.org/templates/rddl.html

Thanks,

Mary

Mary P McRae
Director, Technical Committee Administration
email: mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org
web:
www.oasis-open.org