sca-c-cpp message

Subject: NEW ISSUE: SOAP intent qualifiers have to be renamed

TARGET:C++ and C C&I specs - CD03 Rev 3 of each

Intent qualifier names are NCNames as defined by the Policy FW spec and our annotation grammar. NCNames cannot start with a digit, which is exactly how the SOAP intent qualifiers are defined. This was found in the SCA Policy TC and was fixed in POLICY-103  by renaming the qualifiers to 'v1_1' and 'v1_2'.

PROPOSAL:
Update Table B-5 in each spec to match the new SOAP intent qualifier names. The proposal is to replace '1_1' with 'v1_1' and to replace '1_2' with 'v1_2'.

Bryan Aupperle, Ph.D.
STSM, WebSphere Enterprise Platform Software Solution Architect

Research Triangle Park,  NC
+1 919-254-7508 (T/L 444-7508)
Internet Address: aupperle@us.ibm.com