sca-c-cpp message

Subject: Re: [sca-c-cpp] ISSUE 98: Scopes and component instances - C++ proposalwithout client scope

I removed all changes related to client scope as per our last call.

Bryan Aupperle, Ph.D.
STSM, WebSphere Enterprise Platform Software Solution Architect

Research Triangle Park,  NC
+1 919-254-7508 (T/L 444-7508)
Internet Address: aupperle@us.ibm.com

From: Bryan Aupperle/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
To: sca-c-cpp@lists.oasis-open.org
Date: 11/03/2009 10:19 AM
Subject: [sca-c-cpp] ISSUE 98: Scopes and component instances - C++ proposal based on discussions to date

This draft incorporates the discussions we have had so far.  I have some concerns about the introduction of the client scope.  These concerns are centered on what happens with client scoped implementations that have bidirectional references as well as how this might interact with conversations when the are added in a future version of SCA.

Internet Address: aupperle@us.ibm.com[attachment "sca-cppcni-1.1-spec-cd03-rev4+Issue98.doc" deleted by Bryan Aupperle/Raleigh/IBM]