sca-c-cpp message

Subject: Updated documents

I have uploaded updated drafts of the specs and test case documents.  The specs now reference CD05 of the Assembly and CD04 of Policy spec (approved today) and the test case document reference CD02 or the Assembly test assertions.
While the Assembly TC has approved CD06 of the Assembly spec and CD03 of the Assembly test assertions, it did not vote to publish them so we cannot reference these drafts.  I am trying to find out if a vote to publish might occur.

Attached is a summary of the changed in the document since the last PR drafts.

For each document we have to vote on:
1) Approve as the next CD
2) Are there any substantiative changes since the last PR. A substantiative is one that would result in compliant implementation no longer being compliant.  If a document has substantiative changes, another PR is required.
3) Should we publish the document.

For the specs the motion to approve should be pretty simple (unless we want language about potentially updating the reference to the Assembly spec if CD06 is published).  For the test assertion documents the motion will have to include updating the reference to the corresponding spec to CD06.  Similarly for the test case documents the motion will have to include updating the reference to the corresponding test assertions document (and potentially the Assembly test assertions document)..

Bryan Aupperle, Ph.D.
STSM, WebSphere Enterprise Platform Software Solution Architect
WW Center of Excellence for Enterprise Systems & Banking Center of Excellence Application Integration Architect

Research Triangle Park,  NC
+1 919-254-7508 (T/L 444-7508)
Internet Address: aupperle@us.ibm.com

Summary of changes.odt