sca-c-cpp message

Subject: Re: [TC Admin] OASIS JIRA project for SCA-C-CPP

Brian & members of the SCA-C-CPP TC,

I have set up a JIRA project for your use. You can find the project at

https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/SCACANDCPP

All members listed on the TC roster have been provided with access.
You can log in to JIRA and access the project using the same
credentials you use for the main OASIS web site.

Please let  me know if I can do anything to help you get this rolling.

Best regards,

/chet

--

/chet