Subject: Resignation from Co-Chair position

Title: Resignation from Co-Chair position

Dear members of the SCA-J Technical Committee,

  as I will go for a six months leave starting on Jan 12, I hereby resign from being a co-chair of the TC effective on Jan 12.

  Nominations for co-chair position are open to candidates and we plan to have an election during the call on Jan 10.

  Michael and I are happy to note that Simon Nash of IBM is willing to be nominated as co-chair for the SCA-J TC.

  Simon has contributed greatly to SCA-J and has shown great interest in keeping SCA simple and useful. I would like to formally nominate Simon for the co-chair position by this mail.

  It was a pleasure working with you and I hope that SCA will continue to develop successfully.

Best regards,
  Henning