Subject: RE: [sca-j] Any more details for the next SCA-J face to face?

Sorry, I was on vacation and could not send this out earlier. Here’s the info:

A Google Maps link:
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=3303+Hillview+Ave.,+Palo+Alto,+CA+94304&sll=37.40729,-122.143936&sspn=0.012426,0.022488&ie=UTF8&ll=37.407085,-122.145288&spn=0.012426,0.022488&z=16&iwloc=addr

We have three buildings at this location, and we will be meeting in building #1 (if this changes, I will of course let you know), which is the first building on the right as you go along the driveway.

As for hotels, TIBCO has the following choices that we "prefer" within Palo Alto.  I only provide this list as reference, not as any endorsement of the particular hotels, since I've not stayed in any of them, and it is in no particular order:

Sheraton

635 El Camino Real

Marriott Residence Inn

4460 W. El Camino Real

Marriott Courtyard

4320 W. El Camino Real

Stanford Park

100 El Camino Real

Four Seasons

2050 University Ave

Crowne Plaza Cabana

4290 El Camino Real

Creekside Inn

3400 El Camino Real

Garden Court

520 Cowper St

Palo Alto hotels fill up at random times and prices also fluctuate wildly based on demand.  I recommend reserving a hotel at least four weeks in advance.

If you're flying internationally, the San Francisco Airport (SFO) is almost certainly your best bet.  If you're flying from within the US, the San Jose Airport (SJC) is somewhat closer to TIBCO, and sometimes has cheaper airfares.

-Pradeep