Subject: Re: [sca-j] Day / time of calls for the JEE subcommittee

From responses received so far, we have the following:

Tuesday time works for Anish, Mike, Plamen, Vladimir, Ashok (not Vamsi)
Earlier Friday time works for Vamsi, Mike, Plamen, Vladimir, Ashok
Later Friday time works for Vamsi, Anish, Mike (not Plamen and Vladimir)

So it looks like the earlier Friday time is best for most people.

    Simon

Simon C. Nash, IBM Distinguished Engineer
Member of the IBM Academy of Technology
Tel. +44-1962-815156  Fax +44-1962-818999

ashok malhotra <ashok.malhotra@oracle.com>

07/08/2008 22:23
Please respond to
ashok.malhotra@oracle.com

Simon Nash/UK/IBM@IBMGB
cc
sca-j@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject
Re: [sca-j] Day / time of calls for the JEE subcommittee

I can make the Tuesday time or the earlier Friday time.
All the best, Ashok