Subject: NEW ISSUE: Describe the concurrency model for each scope

TARGET: Java CAA

DESCRIPTION: The spec needs language to describe the concurrency model that a component developer needs to be prepared for when using any of the scopes. For example, the spec never describes whether or not a composite scoped implementation needs to be able to support concurrent execution on the same runtime instance.

FWIW, I was surprised to find this language missing, so perhaps I've just missed it.

PROPOSAL: None.

Dave Booz
STSM, BPM and SCA Architecture
Co-Chair OASIS SCA-Policy TC
Poughkeepsie, NY (845)-435-6093 or 8-295-6093
e-mail:booz@us.ibm.com