Subject: NEW ISSUE: Should the definitions of the various Scopes be pushed up to the SCA-Assembly specification?

TARGET: Java CAA

The current SCA-J specification defines 4 Scopes – STATELESS, REQUEST, CONVERSATION and COMPOSITE.

Are these Scopes SCA-J specific concepts or should we consider pushing them up to the SCA-Assembly specification as they are not exclusive to the SCA-J specification.

I would imagine that other implementation specifications are likely to share some (if not all) of these Scopes.

PROPOSAL:

None

Mark Combellack| Software Developer| Avaya | Eastern Business Park | St. Mellons | Cardiff | CF3 5EA | Voice: +44 (0) 29 2081 7624 | mcombellack@avaya.com