Subject: Re: ISSUE 48: Proposal

I have updated the previous proposal to use "a" in the first sentence
rather than "an", in the light of our discussion on this.

@Callback
A callback interface is declared by using a @Callback annotation on a Java
service interface, with the Java Class object of the callback interface as a
parameter. There is another form of the @Callback annotation, without any
parameters, that specifies callback injection for a setter method or
a field of an implementation.

     Simon