Subject: Re: [sca-j] NEW ISSUE: ejb binding @uri has the wrong schema

Here is the definition of anyURI

        3.2.17 anyURI

[Definition:]   *anyURI* represents a Uniform Resource Identifier
Reference (URI). An *anyURI* value can be absolute or relative, and may
have an optional fragment identifier (i.e., it may be a URI Reference).
This type should be used to specify the intention that the value
fulfills the role of a URI as defined by [RFC 2396]
<cid:part1.01050807.05040100@oracle.com>, as amended by [RFC 2732]
<cid:part2.07080600.05080009@oracle.com>.

The mapping from *anyURI* values to URIs is as defined by the URI
reference escaping procedure defined in Section 5.4 Locator Attribute
<http://www.w3.org/TR/2001/REC-xlink-20010627/#link-locators> of [XML
Linking Language] <cid:part3.01020700.06070905@oracle.com> (see also
Section 8 Character Encoding in URI References
<http://www.w3.org/TR/2001/WD-charmod-20010126/#sec-URIs> of [Character
Model] <cid:part4.09080902.00010901@oracle.com>). This means that a wide
range of internationalized resource identifiers can be specified when an
*anyURI* is called for, and still be understood as URIs per [RFC 2396]
<cid:part1.01050807.05040100@oracle.com>, as amended by [RFC 2732]
<cid:part2.07080600.05080009@oracle.com>, where appropriate to identify
resources.

All the best, Ashok