Subject: testing architecture

Ashok asked me to recap my testing thoughts and the picture, and put them onto some slides. Some of these thoughts come from Mike E also, so I don't want mis-represent where they are coming from. I'm happy to add more material (there's only two slides here) as we progress with the discussion and clarify the ideas. The last slide in this deck is meant to be equivalent to the white board picture that Mark C captured in a photo and sent to the list.

(See attached file: testing-design.ppt)

Dave Booz
STSM, BPM and SCA Architecture
Poughkeepsie, NY (845)-435-6093 or 8-295-6093
e-mail:booz@us.ibm.com

testing-design.ppt