Subject: Candidate CD02 (CD01-rev4) ready

Located at:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/sca-j/download.php/30736/sca-javacaa-1.1-spec-cd01-rev4.pdf
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/sca-j/download.php/30735/sca-javacaa-1.1-spec-cd01-rev4.doc

I have used rev3 as the basis, accepted all the changes, and applied
resolutions for all the issues in JIRA that had a status of 'Resolved';
namely: 28, 52, 94, 96, 99, 101. JIRA has been updated with the status
of 'Applied' and a pointer to rev4 in comments.

This also fulfills some of the AIs that I had.

-Anish