Subject: Re: [sca-j] Will we be needing another V F2F next week?

I have to say that by the end of next week I'll be exhausted with
virtual F2F meetings (BTW, why do we still call it F2F, as opposed to
extended calls?). But then again, I live in the land of no-sleep. I'm
probably in the minority, but a three/four hr call starting at 7am for
three days a week, for two weeks back-to-back, is tough for us
left-coasters.

-Anish