Subject: Re: [sca-j] Minutes for the SCA-J call on 29th May 2009

Mark,

This happened once before and the explanation was that the server had run out of space for the database.

It is worth informing Mary of the problem.

Yours,  Mike.

Co Chair OASIS SCA Assembly TC.
Phone & FAX: +44-1962-818014    Mobile: +44-7802-467431
Email:  mike_edwards@uk.ibm.com

From: "Mark Combellack" <mcombellack@avaya.com>
To: <sca-j@lists.oasis-open.org>
Date: 31/05/2009 21:32
Subject: [sca-j] Minutes for the SCA-J call on 29th May 2009

Hi,

I’m currently having problems with the OASIS website as it does not appear to be uploading documents correctly. I have made two attempts to upload the minutes and on both occasions, the resulting file is zero bytes in size.

I’ve attached a copy of the minutes to this email so that people can see them. Once the OASIS site is fixed, I will upload them there.

Thanks,

Mark
Mark Combellack| Software Developer| Avaya | Eastern Business Park | St. Mellons | Cardiff | CF3 5EA | Voice: +44 (0) 29 2081 7624 | mcombellack@avaya.com
 [attachment "SCA Java Minutes 2009-05-29.doc" deleted by Mike Edwards/UK/IBM] ---------------------------------------------------------------------