Subject: RE: [sca-j] NEW ISSUE: Catch 22 when trying to prevent propertyintrospection

Mark, thx for logging it, my apologies for missing it.

Simon, Did you intentionally leave out the other side of the same problem? A component that does not want to expose a service but does want to expose references and/or properties?

Both of these are corner cases. Just wondering why you focused on one vs. the other.

Dave Booz
STSM, BPM and SCA Architecture
Poughkeepsie, NY (845)-435-6093 or 8-295-6093
e-mail:booz@us.ibm.com