Subject: Issue 166: AI from the directional proposal

We accepted the directional proposal for issue 166 [1] with an AI for me
to come up with non-normative wordings. How about the following wordings:

"It is not necessary for an implementation of this specification to
support annotations specified in SCA Common Annotations and API
Specification [ref]. Such an implementation can ignore SCA annotations
that are present in classes used by the application context."

Thanks.

-Anish