Subject: Work in progress update of the POJO Test Assertions document

Hi,

I took an AI to start looking at the POJO Test Assertions document and updating it to reflect the latest public review version of the POJO specification.

I used the diff from CD01 to CD02 [1] from the public review as the basis for finding updates to the POJO specification that need to be applied to the Test Assertions. I have:
  • Applied many of the required changes but have run out of time to complete them all.
  • I have marked the remaining tasks with TODO comments in the document.
  • I have applied the changes from Dave for Action Item 2009-09-28-05
As I won't be on the call on Monday, I'll hand the document over now for someone else to pick up and complete the updates.

Rather than uploading a partially updated document to the OASIS site, I have attached the document to this email

Thanks,

Mark

[1] http://docs.oasis-open.org/opencsa/sca-j/sca-javaci-1.1-spec-cd02-cd01_diff.pdf

sca-j-pojo-ci-1.1-test-assertions-wd04.odt