Subject: Re: [sca-j] Resigning as co-chair of the SCA-J TC

Hi Mark,

Thank you for all your hard work in those 2 short years.  I've appreciated
working with you, your professionalism and dedication to this technology.
I wish you the best in your new organization!  If there's any chance you
can rejoin the TC at some point in the future, we'd be glad to have you
back.

Dave Booz
STSM, BPM and SCA Architecture
Poughkeepsie, NY (845)-435-6093  or  8-295-6093
e-mail:booz@us.ibm.com

|------------>
| From:      |
|------------>
  |"Combellack, Mark (Mark) **CTR**" <MCOMBELLACK@avaya.com>                                                                                         |
|------------>
| To:        |
|------------>
  |<sca-j@lists.oasis-open.org>                                                                                                                      |
|------------>
| Date:      |
|------------>
  |05/17/2010 04:24 PM                                                                                                                               |
|------------>
| Subject:   |
|------------>
  |[sca-j] Resigning as co-chair of the SCA-J TC                                                                                                     |

Hi,

For the last 2 years, I have been one of the co-chairs of the SCA-J TC.
Unfortunately, I need to resign as co-chair as I am no longer working for
Avaya. The part of Avaya that I used to work for has just changed ownership
to another company. I have not actually changed job, but my employer has
changed and this has affected my OASIS membership. The new company is not
an OASIS member so, moving forward, I will not be eligible to be co-chair.

It has been enjoyable working with you all and meeting so many of you in
person. I apologise for the inconvenience of my resignation coming at this
point when the specification is so close to being completed.

I wish you all well in your continued endeavours as a TC.

Mark Combellack
Former co-chair of the SCA-J TC.