Subject: SCA-J TC Status - PLEASE READ

Hi Folks,

It's been a while since we had a call because there is nothing substantial
to review or discuss.  At the moment, I don't see anything substantial for
the June 7 agenda, so I am cancelling the call.  The following is the
current status of the TC as I understand it:

1) Issues:
7 open - All are against the Spring CI or the JEE spec.  All need someone
to write a propsal or do some work before there is anything for the TC as a
whole to do.
15 Resolved issues - waiting for an editor to apply the issues (these go
across almost all specs)
12 Applied issues - waiting for a CD to be created so that they can be
closed (these are all Spring CI and JEE issues)

2) Spec Status:
EJB Binding is CD02 - This CD has completed public review
POJO is at CD02 - This CD has completed public review
CAA is at CD04 -This CD has completed public review
Spring CI - on hold
JEE - on hold

3) Testing status - all documents are in Working Draft status
EJB Binding - TA exists, no testcases
POJO - TA and testcases exist
CAA - TA and testcases exist

Clearly, we're going to be stuck in this holding pattern until some
progress is made on the test suite and related documents.

Dave Booz
STSM, BPM and SCA Architecture
Poughkeepsie, NY (845)-435-6093  or  8-295-6093
e-mail:booz@us.ibm.com