Subject: Re: [TC Admin] New co-chair for SCA-J TC

Hi David,

  No, that should be it. Everything else happens automagically :)

Regards,

Mary

Mary P McRae
Director, Standards Development
Technical Committee Administrator
Member Section Administrator
email: mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org
web: www.oasis-open.org
twitter: @fiberartisan  #oasisopen
phone: 1.603.232.9090

Standards are like parachutes: they work best when they're open.